Interested in NLP, Deep Learning, and semantic web tools? We are expanding our R&D efforts to build complex and marketable predictive models for a data-dominated industry.
Bachelors (+3 years’ experience) in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or other quantitative field. Preferred Masters or PhD in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or other quantitative field
- Experience with some or all of the following: data mining, predictive modeling, statistics, experimental design, computational analytics, econometric modeling, data visualization
- Familiarity with Tensorflow and Theano an added advantage.
- Fluent in R and/or Python
- Experience working with large datasets, preferably in a Hadoop or Spark environment
- Ability to work independently to get an idea from inception to implementation, including knowledge of techniques for validation and testing
- Strong experience with programming
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Ability to collaborate effectively with engineers, product managers, analysts, business, and marketing functions
- Strong business acumen