Senior Software Engineer is an experienced technical resource. He/She,
- Creates system requirements, performs design and analysis, and coding and unit testing of complex to highly complex system functionality and/or defect correction across multiple platforms.
- Identifies ideas to improve system performance and impact availability.
- Resolves complex technical design issues.
- Identifies and creates solutions to improve system performance and availability.
- Facilitates root cause analysis of system issues to minimize impact and future occurrences.
- Creates system documentation and serves as a lead technical reviewer and contributor in requirements, design and code reviews.
- BE in computer science or any related technical field with 3-5 years of application programming experience using J2EE 6.X+ and Python.
- Excellent knowledge of MVC design pattern, dependency injection.
- Must have strong working experience with Web service technologies such as JSON, SOAP, JAXB, JAX-WS.
- Experience with backend technologies including Java, J2EE, JBoss.
- Familiar with security concepts ( authentication , authorization, encryption, digital signature), SSL, web service proxies, firewalls, multi protocol gateways.
- Experience in Liferay is a plus, not mandatory.