QA analyst is an experienced technical quality resource. He/She,
- Reviews and analyse system specifications.
- Collaborate with developers to develop effective test plans and test scripts.
- Executes test cases (manual or automated) and analyse results.
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams.
- Help troubleshoot issues.
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- BSc/BA/BE in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field with 3-5 years of application testing experience.
- Should have experience in writing test plan document and test scripts.
- Experience in automation testing and testing tools such as Selenium is a plus, not mandatory.
- Experience in regression testing is a plus.